Moroccanoil™ in Singapore
Is your hair looking a little bit “under the weather” these days? Why not bring it back to life with the new Moroccanoil™ product line?
Moroccanoil™ was created by Carmen Tal after her sister-in-law took her a small salon is Israel. After leaving the hair feeling soft, shiny, silky, smooth and manageable, Carmen set out to discover what could have left her hair feeling so wonderful. What she found was the product that was treating her hair was actually argan oil. This oil, which women in Morocco have been using for centuries to treat their hair, nails and skin, is the foundation behind the C line.
Argan oil comes from the argan tree, a remarkable gift from nature found growing only in Southwest Morocco. It flourishes in the desert-like conditions, producing large nuts that hold up to three almond-shaped kernels, which are the source of this miraculous oil. Argan oil offers numerous benefits to the hair and scalp. It is rich in:
• Vitamin F (Omega 6), an unsaturated fatty acid composed primarily of linoleic and oleic acids, which help keep the hair and scalp moisturized and supple;
• Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, UV protector and free radical neutralizer. Argan oil contains twice the vitamin E of olive oil;
• Vitamin A, which strengthens the hair and increases the hair's and skin's elasticity;
• Phenols, which provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, to help prevent damage caused by the environment;
• Tocopherols, which work like vitamin E as powerful antioxidants.
Moroccanoil™ is now available at Style by Louis & Co in Singapore at the same price when purchased online or in the US. So why wait? Simply drop by Style by Louis & Co today to grab your very first set.